How to get customer email in alidropship woo

sandip

Hi
In alidropship woo commerce site we have abandon cart plugin but we can't get customer emails when they put items in the cart.
I understsnd mailchimp but how we get customer emails in woocommerce .is their is any option needs to be enable so that customer needs to login first with email address.
Their is anyway customer put their email address first .If they left item in the abondon cart then we can send them email reminders.
Little bit different in alidropship woo them alidropship.
only found details about customer cart items and customer show like visitors without email.
Anything you know please.

Last edited:

chris37

I will answer only for the abandon cart.

In abandon cart for you collect the email,
the customer must type manual the email in the checkout, if the use the autofill function is not going to collect the email.

Mar

is anyway customer put their email address first .If they left item in the abondon cart then we can send them email reminders.
There is no option to require customers to provide email when adding items in cart. Even of there is, I would not choose the option. If I am the customer, I would not add items in cart if I'll have to provide email first. In short it has a negative effect.

sandip

Ok, thanks but just thiking in abondoncart plugin needs to pay more in woocommerce to collect emails and send abandon notifications to customers.

sandip

Is free you can download from the alidropship add on page
is autofill function available in alidropship woo that is fine working in alidropship.Actually may be i forget any setting can't get any customer email to send them abandon cart email.can't remind them.only found details about customer cart and they show like visitors instead of their email.

chris37

is autofill function available in alidropship woo that is fine working in alidropship.Actually may be i forget any setting can't get any customer email to send them abandon cart email.can't remind them.only found details about customer cart and they show like visitors instead of their email.

I don't really understand you question, is not clear enough to me anyway what exactly you want.
About the autofill abandon cart collect email,is not exits this kind of way at the moment.
You can only collect the email when customer type the email manual.

sandip

I don't really understand you question, is not clear enough to me anyway what exactly you want.
About the autofill abandon cart collect email,is not exits this kind of way at the moment.
You can only collect the email when customer type the email manual.
Yes, exactly but we can force to customer to write email.so i was thinking may be their is any way so that first customer needs to signin then they put items in the cart.sometime we searching for stuff to buy we left it their for many reason like we can go for some work, internet problem like we sometime forget store name where we put stuff and we never find stores.so good idea if we got customer emails to send them reminder.I think paid abandon cart can get email.
I was thinking may be need some setting in woocommerce where we customer first sign in or any another free plugin.
Just thinking.Few stores doing like that. I look in the wish store but wrong in their customer can't search item they needs to force to put email address first.so just thinking may be found something.

chris37

Yes, exactly but we can force to customer to write email.so i was thinking may be their is any way so that first customer needs to signin then they put items in the cart.sometime we searching for stuff to buy we left it their for many reason like we can go for some work, internet problem like we sometime forget store name where we put stuff and we never find stores.so good idea if we got customer emails to send them reminder.I think paid abandon cart can get email.
I was thinking may be need some setting in woocommerce where we customer first sign in or any another free plugin.
Just thinking.Few stores doing like that. I look in the wish store but wrong in their customer can't search item they needs to force to put email address first.so just thinking may be found something.
Good luck in your eccomerce lifestyle..is looking like you have a lot learn yet.

sandip

Good luck in your eccomerce lifestyle..is looking like you have a lot learn yet.
Yes, so i was thinking if anybody can help.alidropship is so easy then it.alidropship woo,Really got half of the time to setup.Actually woo commerce store their is alots of plugins and people have their own experience. Everyday something new in it.so people finding and try to solve everything they want.

Mar

You are thinking of yourself only, not the side of the customer. If I am a customer of your store and I am forced to add my email just to add product to cart, I would leave without doing anything. You must realize that people don't easily give email address for obvious reasons unless if it is necessary.