How to get a new payment gateway integrated on Alidropship plugin for Middle East

Hi its been 2 weeks I am not getting any replies from 2 checkout , PayTabs or blue snap .
In addition they have very poor reviews in my market .
How can i get a new payment gateway integrated on Alidropship plugin for Middle East . Please help .

chris37

Google that "How can i get a new payment gateway integrated on Alidropship plugin for Middle East"

You just ask other members to google it for you.

thanks , but to make store in woo commerce i have to do it from scratch its is a lot of manual work editing all descriptions and all . the payment gateways supported for uae currency are only 4 and none of them are replying to us for the past 10 days . most of them do not have phone numbers to contact .

is it not better to ask the best payment gateway available in my country to integrate it to my website by their developer paying them the integration developer cost and set up cost . just want to know will this have any negative effect on the auto process of order placement with the alidropship plugin . has anyone added new payment gateway portal to original alidropship plugin by using the developers help .

chris37

is it not better to ask the best payment gateway available in my country to integrate it to my website by their developer paying them the integration developer cost and set up cost . just want to know will this have any negative effect on the auto process of order placement with the alidropship plugin . has anyone added new payment gateway portal to original alidropship plugin by using the developers help .
Only the alidropship team can put new Paytment gateway in the alidropship original .

Sent an email at support@alidropship.com
And say your suggestion.

i had already done that and they came back saying its a long process and will give my suggestion to their developing team but at present asked me to use 2 check out ,
I have again replied to them stating that 2 check out is not responding . till now no reply from alidropship . alidropship customer service is very slow and most of the time they do not understand our queries and just keep sending the knowledge base links to us as replies to our queries . `it's very frustrating to get them understand the issues and get them respond as per that .

chris37

i had already done that and they came back saying its a long process and will give my suggestion to their developing team but at present asked me to use 2 check out ,
I have again replied to them stating that 2 check out is not responding . till now no reply from alidropship . alidropship customer service is very slow and most of the time they do not understand our queries and just keep sending the knowledge base links to us as replies to our queries . `it's very frustrating to get them understand the issues and get them respond as per that .
Sorry to hear about that.. but I say it many times my self ,the original plugin have many limititation... do not lose more time and start one with woo