How to generate sales, Premium store

gajesss

Hi I have been on two weeks of running deopshipping store. Anyone ,tips how to get a sales and return of investment? Already avail also the sellika subscription.

I have been doing organic traffic through facebook and IG

Also doing paid traffic on Facebook ads

Tips how to generate sales. I am planning to avail premium products subscription too.

Nikson11

I would suggest you to find some cheap product and put it on the store as free product plus shipping that will atract more people especially on facebook. Then collect emails and start sending mails with coupon promotions and I am sure you will make decent sales. Good luck.

EdnaW

You need to give us an overview of what your products actually are. It's difficult to gauge an ROI if we don't know how much you actually invested, how you've optimized your ads, and what your marketing map looks like.

I don't know what your level of expertise is when it comes to dropshipping, but dropping (heh, get it?) investments and premium descriptions out of nowhere won't lead to an outstanding ROI if you have no long-term plans and concrete goals.

If you could provide us any viable information to work with (a link to your store, products that you sell, how you target ads), I'd be happy to help you!

For now, though, I suggest you read up articles like this article I found on Google. Just do a quick search and there are tons of information readily available out there. I usually pop in questions in a forum when Google can't handle it, so give it a try!

To really scale things up, you need to come up with an actual game plan rather than going in blind.

Send me a message or reply to this thread if you have any questions, I'd be more than willing to answer them for you :)

Last edited: