How to fix pricing - i made a mistake

General info: I use woocommerce with Elementor Pro builder, and the site is built from scratch.
I use Alidropship with shipping plugin and quite a few other alidropship plugins also.
There are also a bunch of other normal plugins, but i dont think they are interfering in any way-

Now - I noticed a pretty big problem which im also quite sure im the reason for ...( just don't know how to fix it )
ALL the variations from my imports have same price , so the item with variations from XS to XXXL now all cost .. 11.99 USD ...
the question is - can i one way or another reset ALL prices , and make alidropship or Woocommerce reapply the pricing rules on all products, all variations ?

(this might already have been asked here, but i haven't found a direct answer to it yet )

chris37

General info: I use woocommerce with Elementor Pro builder, and the site is built from scratch.
I use Alidropship with shipping plugin and quite a few other alidropship plugins also.
There are also a bunch of other normal plugins, but i dont think they are interfering in any way-

Now - I noticed a pretty big problem which im also quite sure im the reason for ...( just don't know how to fix it )
ALL the variations from my imports have same price , so the item with variations from XS to XXXL now all cost .. 11.99 USD ...
the question is - can i one way or another reset ALL prices , and make alidropship or Woocommerce reapply the pricing rules on all products, all variations ?

(this might already have been asked here, but i haven't found a direct answer to it yet )
In your alidropship plugin go and check your pricing formula again, if is everything ok hit the update price button, if this doesn't help try to reset the prices (is the button next to update price ) and try again .

P.S you alidropship chrome extension must be connected with your site and same and with aliexpress website.
Make sure aliexpress and your website have the same default currency.

hmm ... well .. i did that, and noting changed ... went into the product, to product data and on prices did "update product", THEN it all came in correctly ...
thankfully i only have 30 products installed so far ... :(

chris37

hmm ... well .. i did that, and noting changed ... went into the product, to product data and on prices did "update product", THEN it all came in correctly ...
thankfully i only have 30 products installed so far ... :(
So is working for individual product. but not in bulk!!! Interesting :rolleyes:

yoha03

In your alidropship plugin go and check your pricing formula again, if is everything ok hit the update price button, if this doesn't help try to reset the prices (is the button next to update price ) and try again .

P.S you alidropship chrome extension must be connected with your site and same and with aliexpress website.
Make sure aliexpress and your website have the same default currency.

just an info, do not click update price on the latest alidropship woo, there will be an issue with the rounding, all my rounding are mess up after I click update price
below is the reply from alidropship support

We had to reset the products to fix the prices. It seems there is an issue from our side with the update of the prices. We are currently investigating it. Please do not use the update option for a while. We are sorry for the inconveniences
qvwUiwCe0eOaItm4fotI-exduhw9I6r-qmp1VTX2KhkwjIWidwWSuVUGVpRgvqwzIL1s5mhZw_5RrHsW3ATIxL9gPyvbAz5IPo3fWFXk-5ZPopYgcPO_uCVp_gqvVKDbpTPJeZ48=s0-d-e1-ft

chris37

just an info, do not click update price on the latest alidropship woo, there will be an issue with the rounding, all my rounding are mess up after I click update price
below is the reply from alidropship support
Thank but I didn't updated my own plugin in the latest version :)
So I just wait