How to edit the format of the main menu?

jhingilum

Hi there

Is there anyone who can help me how to edit the font size of my product categories? I just want to edit my product categories to have font size a little smaller and adjust spacing from one category to the next category? Also, is it possible to add avatar prior to each product category just like on Aliexpress website?

Lastly, when I select one product category it will explode all categories and subcategories. How can I fix this such that only the selected product category will be shown or exploded?

Thank you.

Regards

Jojie

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi there

Is there anyone who can help me how to edit the font size of my product categories? I just want to edit my product categories to have font size a little smaller and adjust spacing from one category to the next category? Also, is it possible to add avatar prior to each product category just like on Aliexpress website?

Lastly, when I select one product category it will explode all categories and subcategories. How can I fix this such that only the selected product category will be shown or exploded?

Thank you.

Regards

Jojie
1. You can make changes with the help of CSS code. Please send me a pm with detailed description of alterations you would like to make.
2. What theme do you have installed? Do you have category pages in mind? Pleae find the screenshot attached. Please note that all categories and subcategories are shown on category page.

Attachments

• category page.jpg
    category page.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 25
Last edited by a moderator: