how to edit or disable cpf field for brazilian buyers?

mageric55

I recently updated my wooalidropship and it is adding a cpf field for buyers from Brazil, I wanted to know how to modify this field such as name, description of what should be placed inside the field, and etc, if possible I would also like to disable this function or disable the masking function of this function, since when I create another cpf field, this alidropshop woo function masks it with the same name, and there are two cpf fields, that is, there is a way I can disable the function of adding this field of cpf, and add a field manually, that makes the alidropship function to put the cpf on aliexpress? why don't you add an update to alidropship woo to edit the functions of this field?

Georgy

I recently updated my wooalidropship and it is adding a cpf field for buyers from Brazil, I wanted to know how to modify this field such as name, description of what should be placed inside the field, and etc, if possible I would also like to disable this function or disable the masking function of this function, since when I create another cpf field, this alidropshop woo function masks it with the same name, and there are two cpf fields, that is, there is a way I can disable the function of adding this field of cpf, and add a field manually, that makes the alidropship function to put the cpf on aliexpress? why don't you add an update to alidropship woo to edit the functions of this field?
Hi! Thank you for reaching out. Right now cpf field is required on AliExpress for Brazil, that is why it is required now on checkout. You can send any feature request to our support team - support@alidropship.com

mageric55

I already contacted about 6 of them but none of them completely solved my problem, they gave me a script that helps more in compensation, the text is adjusted to the left and you couldn't fix it so can you give me a better script?

p#billing_cpf_field{
font-size: 0px;
}
p#billing_cpf_field:before{
font-size: 14px;
content: 'CPF ou CNPJ do Cliente';
}

above is the script they gave me, but it edits the before and not the name of the label itself, besides the fact that I can't center the text, so if you can give me a better script that I can define both the name of the label, when the content's centralized position, I would really appreciate it...

I need this script so I don't break the layout of my checkout, as people from Brazil don't understand English, if 1% of people in Brazil are fluent in English, it would be a lot...

mageric55

I already solved my friend, after testing about 10 to 20 checkout customization plugins, only one managed to identify and customize the cpf field, such as the RUT field, and tukish id number, but not everyone has access to this plugin as well everyone will find it the first time, so please i hope you put an option to at least edit the label of these fields in a future update, as they are mandatory fields, and not everyone knows english to know what is asked there , as it would be unbelievable to have the entire checkout in one language and only one or two fields in English... besides that I contacted support several times and not one of them gave me a good solution right away, and in fact none of them completely helped me to to be able to leave the field as I wanted

mageric55

I don't ask this just for myself, but for the sake of all dropshippers, since next to digital marketing, dropshipping is one of the two best professions that exists today... and as I believe that your plugin today is the best solution in market... it shouldn't be without this option... thank you!