How To Default Product Options Currency To Be British Pounds?

bingbang

As in the title, I want to make ALL my listings Currency as British Pounds, because right now, each new listing from Import Products come up as US Dollar.
Thanks

neeraj89

As in the title, I want to make ALL my listings Currency as British Pounds, because right now, each new listing from Import Products come up as US Dollar.
Thanks
you can set the default currency as gbp in settings>general>currency setting

bingbang

Hi Neeraj89, thanks for that but this settings in general has already been saved as GBP. I think I read somewhere on this forum that when you import from AE, the price is always stated in USD, and it gets imported into your web store as USD, hence there's no way to automate the import process using a different currency other than USD.
Correct me if I'm wrong!

Goji

Hi, I have the same problem :(
Have you found a solution yet?

I would like to use Alis AUD and use my formular on it and also sell in AUD..but when I am importing prices it showes the USD price.

Anyone?

bingbang

Hi, I have the same problem :(
Have you found a solution yet?

I would like to use Alis AUD and use my formular on it and also sell in AUD..but when I am importing prices it showes the USD price.

Anyone?
Hi Goji, apparently it is because AE is priced in USD, so the import is done in USD only.

chazm

Have same issue with USD pricing. It always imports in USD prices from Ali. For example I tried shopify before and dropified app which imports in the prices I currently see on Ali e.g. NZD. I think it's plugin issue not Ali. But I don't want to use Shopify as they charge for their bloody apps for every thing

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Have same issue with USD pricing. It always imports in USD prices from Ali. For example I tried shopify before and dropified app which imports in the prices I currently see on Ali e.g. NZD. I think it's plugin issue not Ali. But I don't want to use Shopify as they charge for their bloody apps for every thing
Yes, plugin imports product in USD$ no matter what currency is chosen in settings. tHen it will be converted to chosen currency.

chazm

Yes, plugin imports product in USD$ no matter what currency is chosen in settings. tHen it will be converted to chosen currency.
Sorry are you referring to Ali woo plugin? What do you mean by "it will be converted to chosen currency"? ali woo plugin didn't have this option i guess?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Sorry are you referring to Ali woo plugin? What do you mean by "it will be converted to chosen currency"? ali woo plugin didn't have this option i guess?
I'm speaking about AliDropship original plugin, if you use woo you need to use 3rd parties plugins for conversion.