How to create Facebook API ID:

johnweyer

Using the DaVinci theme, setting up Facebook widget. Followed link in Knowledge Base but I think that FB page is updated. Can anyone explain how to get the API ID in order to have this widget on my site. Using Rembrandt on a different site I was able to input the FB page and the widget appeared. I can't seem to find where API is generated. Any assistance is appreciated. wish you all well - john

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Using the DaVinci theme, setting up Facebook widget. Followed link in Knowledge Base but I think that FB page is updated. Can anyone explain how to get the API ID in order to have this widget on my site. Using Rembrandt on a different site I was able to input the FB page and the widget appeared. I can't seem to find where API is generated. Any assistance is appreciated. wish you all well - john
Hello John, you need to insert only the url of your page, you don't need to insert API ID to have Facebook widget on your site:
upload_2017-7-14_22-11-46.png

johnweyer

Victoria - Have tried every which way of inputting the link, but it does not work. The instagram works fine. any help?- john
Capture.PNG

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator

johnweyer

Thank you Victoria, I will do that. Wondering what I will loose with the update. menus, products, images, etc.?