How to create a pricing rule to prevent sale prices from being imported?

dandeedo

Hello, Is there a way to set a rule in settings > pricing, which would prevent sale prices from being imported? I want to be able to control which items are on sale, problem is that if i manually remove the sale price and adjust the price for each item, then when i bulk apply the pricing rules to all items i will reset the changes and re apply the sale price again.

dandeedo

Actually, sorry... Its not that i dont want to import the sale price, since the sale price is the price we will be paying.. But i ONLY want to show the sale price in my ecommerce store, but as the normal price, not the sale price compared againstthe original price... Is this possible?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Actually, sorry... Its not that i dont want to import the sale price, since the sale price is the price we will be paying.. But i ONLY want to show the sale price in my ecommerce store, but as the normal price, not the sale price compared againstthe original price... Is this possible?
Hello, there is no bulk option for this. You can manually put in the regular price field the same amount as in the Sale price field.