How To Create $0 + Pay Shipping Fees Manually?

kelly

I have tried manually configuring the this at the bottom of the page under "General" and saved changes. When preview, it shows the price that was set at the price setting page in the Alidropship plugin. How do i do this manually? I would like to have a product that is free where the customer pays for shipping only. An answer would be helpful. thanks!

Direct Webstore

I've seen a couple of people trying this .... and I don't understand why. In order for it to work, the bulk of your customer base would have to be idiots. Anyone with at least half a brain would realise that the ":shipping price" is really the price for the product. If I saw a website doing it ... I'd view it as deceptive and it would lower my trust for the site. But that's just me. Maybe the world IS full of idiots ... LOL :)

firewallgt

I've seen a couple of people trying this .... and I don't understand why. In order for it to work, the bulk of your customer base would have to be idiots. Anyone with at least half a brain would realise that the ":shipping price" is really the price for the product. If I saw a website doing it ... I'd view it as deceptive and it would lower my trust for the site. But that's just me. Maybe the world IS full of idiots ... LOL :)

people want traffic. when it is free people become crazy and visit website until he look at shipping price.
if customer bought the owner profit, but if customer don't bought it, the store owner already capture fb pixel database and can create fb ads with lookalike function

Direct Webstore

...when it is free people become crazy and visit website

Yeah ... but they would have to be stupid to believe it. Then again ... there are a lot of stupid people in the World. LOL

For myself ... I'd rather avoid sneaky, deceptive tactics like that. In the long run it could be damaging to my store.

"Honesty is the best policy" in my book. But that's just my opinion. I'm pretty sure all the scammers over at the warrior forum would disagree with me ... LOL :)