How to cope with holidays in China?

Afar

I am not sure if this question has been asked before, but people in China take A LOT of holidays....

Main holiday is Chinese New Year, when most of China shuts down for weeks or maybe 1 month. Other holidays like their National Day maybe shut down for days or a week. Maybe in December there may be also a holiday.

During those holidays, whatever orders we receive are not going to be delivered for a long time, and already our customers are waiting a long time even without any holiday. And when the Aliexpress sellers come back, maybe the postal services there will still not be working and there will huge delays....

How do you cope during the China holidays? This is a very important question. I heard some people just shut their stores during Chinese New Year, for one month!

Bujuk

not much you can do for sure. usually they close down for 2 good weeks.
the best way to deal with it is to place a note on our website, stating all the concern.

Afar

I think Alidropship themselves should write a guide on how to cope with the China holidays, instead of not mentioning the issue. Their blog posts are always promoting their products but there is never any mention of the China holidays.

I used to think China people were one of the hardest working people in the world, but after my experience, it is clearly not true. They probably take the MOST holidays in the entire world. By far.

Japanese people are the hardest working people in the world - Respect! :)