how to configure to keep the images in aliexpress when import products

Doit

Hi,
Can anyone explain, how to configure to not download the images to my hosting server but to keep in aliexpress itself when import products?
I heard there is a option to do this in alidropship plugin but i can;'t find this in woo version plugin?
In woo version plugin, where the images will be kept?

Regards

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi,
Can anyone explain, how to configure to not download the images to my hosting server but to keep in aliexpress itself when import products?
I heard there is a option to do this in alidropship plugin but i can;'t find this in woo version plugin?
In woo version plugin, where the images will be kept?

Regards
In AliDropship Woo version all images are imported on your server except those in description.

GKM Traders

Hi,
Thanks for the answer. Some of the images imported with watermarks, you know how to import without watermarks or how can i remove watermarks after imported?

Alidropship doesn't have solution for this. We need to find on our own.

pearstar

Hello,

Images that are uploaded to server seem to be pretty big in size. Usually 200kb-500kb. Any possible way to reduce them? I imagine having 200+ products would eventually require upgrading hosting plan from shared to VPS/dedicated.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello,

Images that are uploaded to server seem to be pretty big in size. Usually 200kb-500kb. Any possible way to reduce them? I imagine having 200+ products would eventually require upgrading hosting plan from shared to VPS/dedicated.
We can't resize the size of images , we import them from AliExpress as they are.

Eoin Healy

Just to jump in on this thrread very quickly... It would not be advisable to link to images on Aliexpress instead of downloading them. Aliexpress has some very heavy security to stop people from scraping their site and hotlinking (linking to an image/resource and using aliexpress bandwidth to serve the image on your website).

You can use a plugin like this one to fix the size of the images on your website: https://wordpress.org/plugins/imsanity/ "Imsanity"

Hope this helps some of you.