How to change tracking provider?

ShaunAM

How do i change the tracking provider?

I have tried changing the provider to Aftership & Cainiano but when i follow an orders tracking number it still links to 17track. Which does not work... I get the message "Info unavailable, we can't identify your number yet." I assume the customer will see the same when trying to track.

1555319523707.png

If i track directly from aliexpress i see i nice detailed breakdown of all parcel events which absolutely has to be available to the customer when tracking! See image below.

1555319706296.png

Attachments

• 1555319545656.png
    1555319545656.png
    27.6 KB · Views: 7

Direct Webstore

"Info unavailable, we can't identify your number yet."

This is the clue word.

It sometimes can take a few days for tracking to be available. Sometimes the lazy postal workers don't scan the package at all. There's nothing you can do about it except putting a notice somewhere advising customers.

I have added that info in the Shipping page and also edited the email templates with it as well.

;)

Last edited:

ShaunAM

This is the clue word.

It sometimes can take a few days for tracking to be available. Sometimes the lazy postal workers don't scan the package at all. There's nothing you can do about it except putting a notice somewhere advising customers.

I have added that info in the Shipping page and also edited the email templates with it as well.

;)

The point is that it tracks perfectly fine on Cainiaio, when i change the tracking provider via aliexpress settings it still links to 17track. If the option to change the provider is there then it should work?

Direct Webstore

The point is that it tracks perfectly fine on Cainiaio
Oh ... OK. Another problem then. I use Woo now, but I just had a vague memory of 17Track being the only one that's works with the link that's added to the emails. Not sure. I'll do a search and come back. It was so long ago, but whatever it was, it made me choose 17track over the others.

I also remember it was @Victoria Kudryashova that was talking about it. Unless things have changed since then and this is another problem.

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

It's been 3 days now ... why don't you just write to support@alidropship.com and ask there?
They don't read everything on this forum.

I'd like to know the answer too because it's driving me nuts not being able to remember why I chose 17track from the others.

;)

Davidson1987

You wrote it long ago, but I'm curious if you found out what the problem was. Because I want my customers to track their packages wherever they are, on any website, even https://www.postsendungsverfolgung.com/de/hermes-sendungsverfolgung.html. I also want the customer to be able to see a well-detailed way of the order. It is essential for me to know that the client likes all the services and is satisfied with them.
I'm new to all this so far, and I don't understand all the little things. But I hope I will learn over time. I hope for your help.

Last edited: