How to change tracking provider?

How do i change the tracking provider?

I have tried changing the provider to Aftership & Cainiano but when i follow an orders tracking number it still links to 17track. Which does not work... I get the message "Info unavailable, we can't identify your number yet." I assume the customer will see the same when trying to track.

1555319523707.png

If i track directly from aliexpress i see i nice detailed breakdown of all parcel events which absolutely has to be available to the customer when tracking! See image below.

1555319706296.png

Attachments

Direct Webstore

"Info unavailable, we can't identify your number yet."
This is the clue word.

It sometimes can take a few days for tracking to be available. Sometimes the lazy postal workers don't scan the package at all. There's nothing you can do about it except putting a notice somewhere advising customers.

I have added that info in the Shipping page and also edited the email templates with it as well.

;)

Last edited:
This is the clue word.

It sometimes can take a few days for tracking to be available. Sometimes the lazy postal workers don't scan the package at all. There's nothing you can do about it except putting a notice somewhere advising customers.

I have added that info in the Shipping page and also edited the email templates with it as well.

;)
The point is that it tracks perfectly fine on Cainiaio, when i change the tracking provider via aliexpress settings it still links to 17track. If the option to change the provider is there then it should work?

Direct Webstore

The point is that it tracks perfectly fine on Cainiaio
Oh ... OK. Another problem then. I use Woo now, but I just had a vague memory of 17Track being the only one that's works with the link that's added to the emails. Not sure. I'll do a search and come back. It was so long ago, but whatever it was, it made me choose 17track over the others.

I also remember it was @Victoria Kudryashova that was talking about it. Unless things have changed since then and this is another problem.

Last edited: