How to change to free shipping

PalmerB

When I imported over 400 products using the Ali Dropship Chrome Extension I did not have Free Shipping selected. It was default selected to ePacket. I made sure to only select products that shipped from the USA and had Free Shipping.

Can I change that in the settings somewhere or do I have the reimport all 400 of my products using the Free Shipping option? I hope not.

Mar

When I imported over 400 products using the Ali Dropship Chrome Extension I did not have Free Shipping selected. It was default selected to ePacket. I made sure to only select products that shipped from the USA and had Free Shipping.

Can I change that in the settings somewhere or do I have the reimport all 400 of my products using the Free Shipping option? I hope not.
To be safe, you better install Shipping Product Aliexpress add on. It is not a free add on, but 400 products is a lot to re-import. It is really up to you.

PalmerB

To be safe, you better install Shipping Product Aliexpress add on. It is not a free add on, but 400 products is a lot to re-import. It is really up to you.
I think I found it https://alidropship.com/addons/alishipping/

The issue was when I clicked the button to order it from AliExpress it added 6 dollars in shipping. Will this fix that and change it to free shipping? How would you do that manually if you wanted to change it 1 at a time?

Mar

AliExpress it added 6 dollars in shipping
You have found the site of the add on, the instruction is there. If the product has a USD6.00 shipping cost, that is the shipping cost you will pay if a buyer buy it free shipping in your site. That is what it is all about. The add on will show the shipping method of a product in AliExpress. It will not change, If it is free, it is free. If it is not, it is not.

PalmerB

You have found the site of the add on, the instruction is there. If the product has a USD6.00 shipping cost, that is the shipping cost you will pay if a buyer buy it free shipping in your site. That is what it is all about. The add on will show the shipping method of a product in AliExpress. It will not change, If it is free, it is free. If it is not, it is not.
So you're saying I can't change it by using the add-on, I can just see what the shipping method is?

Mar

So you're saying I can't change it by using the add-on, I can just see what the shipping method is?
Again, the add on will show the shipping method of a product in AliExpress, it is not to change. If the product is not free shipping, it is up to the buyer if he/she will buy. It is to get rid of the situation when a customer buy a product free shipping from your store and turn out not free shipping in AliExpress and you end up paying the shipping cost. See the documentation.

PalmerB

Again, the add on will show the shipping method of a product in AliExpress, it is not to change. If the product is not free shipping, it is up to the buyer if he/she will buy. It is to get rid of the situation when a customer buy a product free shipping from your store and turn out not free shipping in AliExpress and you end up paying the shipping cost. See the documentation.
I bought the add-on. Is there a way to search which products do not have free shipping? I thought I'd be able to avoid looking at each product individually to see if it has free shipping or not.

Mar

I bought the add-on. Is there a way to search which products do not have free shipping? I thought I'd be able to avoid looking at each product individually to see if it has free shipping or not.
The add on has no filter function. You have a misunderstanding of the add on even if the documentation is in front of your face. First you think the add on will change a paid shipping into free shipping. The add on is a product of alidropship team, not of AliExpress. It don't have the capacity to change anything on AliExpress. Not only that you need to see documentation, you also need common sense.

PalmerB

The add on has no filter function. You have a misunderstanding of the add on even if the documentation is in front of your face. First you think the add on will change a paid shipping into free shipping. The add on is a product of alidropship team, not of AliExpress. It don't have the capacity to change anything on AliExpress. Not only that you need to see documentation, you also need common sense.
Wow. That's very rude. I hope it's because English is not your first language that I'm interpreting your response as very unfriendly. Thank you for the help.

Reni

i bought this add-on too. been trying to find out how to filter or edit the cost to my products until i read your disappointing explanation. what about other adds-on then? same explanation too? my first ever thought when i planned to have one of the adds-on or wse, all would be inline with Aliexpress. :/

Mar

edit the cost to my products
The add on is not for changing cost of your products.

until i read your disappointing explanation
What is disappointing in the explanation? You want me to say the add on will change paid shipping in AliExpress into free shipping, although I know that it don't?
all would be inline with Aliexpress. :/
It is in line with AliExpress. That is why the shipping method of a product in AliExpress is the same shipping method in your site.
what about other adds-on then?
There are many add-ons, I cannot explain each one. But you have to remember, these add ons are made by alidropship team. It can only synchronize with AliExpress, but cannot change anything in AliExpress.