How to change Products blocks on main page?

sikandar

Hi,
I am using theme v1 of Davinci and need to know on main page there are blocks like ,

TOP SELLING PRODUCTS
BEST DEALS
NEW ARRIVALS

my question is can I have few featured products and I assign to one of these blocks as currently when I add new products those replacing the existing ones so unable to place featured products always shown there. thanks

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi,
I am using theme v1 of Davinci and need to know on main page there are blocks like ,

TOP SELLING PRODUCTS
BEST DEALS
NEW ARRIVALS

my question is can I have few featured products and I assign to one of these blocks as currently when I add new products those replacing the existing ones so unable to place featured products always shown there. thanks
Hello,

Thank you for your question!
To show some products in a specific block:
- Best deals: increase product discount amount
- Top selling: increase number of orders
- New arrivals: change the date your product has been published

ToMarce

Hello, I am configuring the template andy warhol, and I have the site under construction, I added as mentioned here my first fictitious purchase order and in the bestseller menu nothing comes out, I also put today's date added, and in new products also comes out 404. Thanks

ToMarce

Hello, I am configuring the template andy warhol, and I have the site under construction, I added as mentioned here my first fictitious purchase order and in the bestseller menu nothing comes out, I also put today's date added, and in new products also comes out 404. Thanks
can someone help me?

Izabella

How to edit a WooCommerce block? Editing Blocks is also very easy. Just click on the Block you want to edit, and you'll see the customization options for that Block in the right-hand Block Customizer Panel Make any required changes, and then just update the page