How to change price of individual product after importing it?

mlmwarehous

Before importing a product and when in edit mode it is possible to change the price of a product and than import it. But once imported changing the price seems to be impossible. I have set pricerules but some products need to get a different price but I can't see how to do that in woocommerce. When manually adding a product you can set everything as you wish so I want to have that same screen for my imported products.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Before importing a product and when in edit mode it is possible to change the price of a product and than import it. But once imported changing the price seems to be impossible. I have set pricerules but some products need to get a different price but I can't see how to do that in woocommerce. When manually adding a product you can set everything as you wish so I want to have that same screen for my imported products.

This is all about WooCommerce settings: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/configuring-woocommerce-settings/

mlmwarehous

Yes, I know it should be there but it isn't. Normaly it is on the 'general tab' in the product data section but all I get there are tax settings where it should say "sku", "regular price", "sale priice" and then it would be possible to change? but I'm not able to find those settings.

mlmwarehous

Ah, I've now found out that all products in my store are marked as 'variabel product' when I change to 'simpel product' all the info I need is there. But, what happens when I change the type of product?

mlmwarehous

Ah, I've now found out that all products in my store are marked as 'variabel product' when I change to 'simpel product' all the info I need is there. But, what happens when I change the type of product?
Found it :) it is under the 'variations' tab. You have to clikck unfold to see all product variations and its prices.

landed

Hi for variations where I have 17 pages of variants it will take a very long time to set the products. Is there a way to reimport and set a new price to speed things up- or a different way. I am also worried that alidropship may do the automation on the price changes if the product changes price and apply the product rules.. thanks

Christina

Administrator
Hi for variations where I have 17 pages of variants it will take a very long time to set the products. Is there a way to reimport and set a new price to speed things up- or a different way. I am also worried that alidropship may do the automation on the price changes if the product changes price and apply the product rules.. thanks

You can set a new price for all product variations at once using Set regular / sale prices.
set prices.png

If you want a price to be changed automatically when it changes on AliExpress, set 'Update Automatically' option in your Updates settings.
Updates ‹ Jewelry Store — WordPress 2018-10-31 17-39-08.png

landed

Thanks, that is helpful. So I clicked it and got this issues due to price based on country plugin. Of course this is not anyones fault. Just adding useful info to the forum. Might have to disable this. [yes was able to disable plugin then reactivate and the settings for zones was respected.]
https://www.pricebasedcountry.com

Last edited:

Aja

Hello,

I'm facing the same issue... I have disabled the "activate auto update" and : when price changes to "do nothing"... I have tried many combinaisons possible but yet after I set a regular price and sales price, they keep being updated to the prices of "Aliexpress".

Any solution to this ?

Thank you,

Christina

Administrator
Hello,

I'm facing the same issue... I have disabled the "activate auto update" and : when price changes to "do nothing"... I have tried many combinaisons possible but yet after I set a regular price and sales price, they keep being updated to the prices of "Aliexpress".

Any solution to this ?

Thank you,

Hello, Aja!

Check your settings in Product Options -> Supplier. If you have 'Update Product' enabled, disable it.

Edit product ‹ Flaming Headgear — WordPress 2018-12-24 16-02-23.png

Aja

Hello, Aja!

Check your settings in Product Options -> Supplier. If you have 'Update Product' enabled, disable it....

Thank you for your quick reply but I tried that too and it remains the same... The price keeps changing to Aliexpress price....

Christina

Administrator
Thank you for your quick reply but I tried that too and it remains the same... The price keeps changing to Aliexpress price....

Well, could you please PM me your domain name and WP login details to check the issue? Thank you!

hi there, having the exact same problem but mine is a bit different
i have already implemented the single price option and have one of my product shipping fee to be USD9.99 (specifying the shipping class) and the rest of them is free shipping.

now problem arises, if my client buy the free shipping item + the product that need shipping fee, it will still occur a USD9.99 shipping fee... how to solve that?

* on the side note, tried to register this website using the faebook one click but it says u guys turned it into test mode. might need to enable it back. cheers

Donow

I have the same issue on my store. Alidrop isnt updating some prices and variations correctly, some of the atributes are broken.