How to add DNS to Send in Blue as it is already pointing towards AliDropShip Hosting

docnavneetgoyal

Hi!
Please help me to sort out this problem, I am trying to use Send In Blue for email notifications for my store. To authorize Send in Blue, I need to add DNS from my domain name in the settings. But, I bought the domain name from GoDaddy and pointed towards AliDropShip Hosting. Now, Godaddy clearly states, "We can't display your DNS information because your nameservers aren't managed by us."
The online support from AliDropShip sucks!!! They don't even have a clue, what problems we face after we buy plugin!! Even after designing 3 Ecommerce sites on WooCommerce, I haven't faced any issue! I didnot know this would be a nightmare!
Can anyone help on this topic?
Regards,

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi!
Please help me to sort out this problem, I am trying to use Send In Blue for email notifications for my store. To authorize Send in Blue, I need to add DNS from my domain name in the settings. But, I bought the domain name from GoDaddy and pointed towards AliDropShip Hosting. Now, Godaddy clearly states, "We can't display your DNS information because your nameservers aren't managed by us."
The online support from AliDropShip sucks!!! They don't even have a clue, what problems we face after we buy plugin!! Even after designing 3 Ecommerce sites on WooCommerce, I haven't faced any issue! I didnot know this would be a nightmare!
Can anyone help on this topic?
Regards,
Hello, please go to your cPanel and add TXT records as it is described here: https://alidropship.com/codex/sendinblue/