How to Activate Alidropship Woo Plugin License

fairozomar

Anyone can help me to activate my AliDropship Woo Plugin License. I got this error message "Could not connection. cURL error 35: gnutls_handshake() failed: A TLS fatal alert has been received." when click Activate button.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Anyone can help me to activate my AliDropship Woo Plugin License. I got this error message "Could not connection. cURL error 35: gnutls_handshake() failed: A TLS fatal alert has been received." when click Activate button.
Hello, you need to contact your Hosting provider and ask them to update cURL version or open incoming connection.
This type of error you have means that the request doesn't go through your Hosting.

fairozomar

Hi Victoria,

I already purchased Alidropship & Alidropship Woo. Then I got 3 download links for Alidropship, AliDropship Woo & Storefront Plugins. I also got 1 License Key.

Then, I installed both Alidropship & AliDropship Woo on my domain.

So, the problem that I am faced now is the ACTIVATION process with LICENSE KEY has failed.

So, I am contacting my hosting provider (iPage). They help to change my PHP to 5.6 and setup ionCube from me. Then ask to purchase SSL Certificate to allow my domain convert from http into htpps.

Then, iPage technical also enabled The Curl 7.22.0 and the PHP directives allow_url_fopen and allow_url_include are set to On in the php.ini file. They also add they do not find any issues on the host side. It appears that there is a plugin conflict.

Consequently, they ask me to contact AliDropship & AliDropship Woo plugins provider to solve the issue.

So can you help me to solve these problems? I have done everything that I should.

Please help me.

Last edited: