How to access cPanel

davcas

Hi, I have just bought the Alidropship with it's hosting and domain from godaddy. May I know where can i access the cPanel to get my hosting setup? What's the wp-admin? A bit confused here.

cansme3

Hi Davcas, Google is your friend for most of this information. Information about accessing cPanel should be in your welcome email from Alidropship.

Direct Webstore

bought the Alidropship with it's hosting and domain from godaddy
cPanel should be in your welcome email from Alidropship

Not clear if the hosting is with GoDaddy or Alidropship. (depends on where you put the non existent comma) But if you don't have the Welcome email anymore , write to support of whichever one it is and ask them to resend it or to just send you the cPanel login URL, username and password.

:)

Last edited:

davcas

Not clear if the hosting is with GoDaddy or Alidropship. (depends on where you put the non existent comma) But if you don't have the Welcome email anymore , write to support of whichever one it is and ask them to resend it or to just send you the cPanel login URL, username and password.

:)

The hosting is with Alidropship.

I have the welcome Email including my log in details, but the link there is not working, i keep getting the below error message whenever i want to access the link.

This page isn’t working
5.45.76.16 didn’t send any data.

ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

Direct Webstore

Not even your site works. You'll just have to wait for support.

Or go to the home page here ... look at "Staff Online" on the right hand side ... click one of their pics, then click "Start Conversation"

Sunster

Staff member
Not sure if Alidropship hosting is automatically setup upon first payment but until your DNS propagates, You should be able to just use the ip address immediately. If that doesn't work then as mentioned above, definitely get in touch with support@alidropship.com to see if issue on their end or just wasn't auto setup/activated.

Edit: Actually looks like it's all setup. I got to the cPanel login. Time for you to get to work :)