How many products approximately can add on alidropship woo version without facing technical issues?

akgarchi

Alidropship plugin is amazing but i don't like any of their themes .they are very basic and i can not control most of features design such as font sizes, adding logo in footers, change header design, adding a map. Etc .. blog page and post page are also very basic. it does not even have a posts sidebar....etc .i am really fascinating with the plugin ,i just dont like the original themes so i was thinking to shift from original to woo version to have access to all woocommerce themes and have more flexibility in design . but my concern is the amount of products... i tried adding more than 15,000 products with the original version for testing and had not any technical issue
I know it is recommended on official website to not add more than 500 products on woo version .but i see some people exceed that . so can i add lets say 15,000 products without facing technical issues as it can be done in original version? or this is soo far?

Last edited:

spoo

Thanks for the question. I would be interested, too.
Right now I have around 800 products and it is running smoothly up to now.

EdnaW

I'm not 100% sure what the answer to this question is but I think it's worth noting that there are website speed test tools available online that you can use to try and check how your website speed would be affected by the volume of products you upload to your store. You can try it before you even launch the products - so there's that. You don't really want to do an A/B testing or a trial and error method with a live website where you can potentially lose customers simply because your website is crashing lol.