How make the currency switcher (AlidropshipWoo) appear EXACTLY like the one on Davinci theme

ZouheirB

Hi,

I have a very simple question, is there a way to have the currency switcher on the top bar (I use the Flatsome theme) appear EXACTLY like the one on your Davinci theme?
currency.JPG

I know that there is a widget but It's too big as it is I prefer the wonderful currency switcher drop-down on your themes guys ;)

Thank you.

ZouheirB

Yes I found one of your CSSs before I post the question but the look is still not like the one I would like to have

This is the one I found with the CSS :
pc_003.jpg
>>> But I am trying to get something like this :
currency.JPG

I will try again to look for other CSS topics in this forum in case I missed the one that can help me.

But I will be more than happy to get your help if you have time, thanks

Direct Webstore

Yes I found one of your CSSs before I post the question but the look is still not like the one I would like to have

Because it's for my site and I posted it just an "example". It contains the elements you need to modify your Currency Widget.

You have to experiment and change the values so it appears the way you want it. e.g. Change the colors, text sizes, borders etc.

I'm not a mind reader and know the tastes of everyone on the planet. LOL

I will try again to look for other CSS topics in this forum in case I missed the one that can help me.
There are no other CSS examples for the Currency widget in this forum. You will just have to experiment with the code and get it the way you want. That's what I did. I right clicked on the widget in Chrome, clicked "Inspect", copied the CSS code, then experimented and changed it to my tastes.

Just paste it into Additional CSS ... then start changing and adjusting the values. You will see the changes live as you work. It's quite simple.

NOTE: The Woo widget is totally different to the Original. Moving the drop-down carat from the bottom to the right side would require extra code than I provided above.

You could hit Google on how to do it. That's how I learn to do CSS stuff. I don't have time to experiment with that at the moment as I'm up to my neck working on 8 sites.

Anyone else here got the time?

If there isn't ... you will have to learn yourself.

:)

Last edited:

Beckster

This is the one I found with the CSS :
View attachment 7042
>>> But I am trying to get something like this :
View attachment 7043

But I will be more than happy to get your help if you have time, thanks
Yeah, I have the same problem - bought the plugin so it would be easily customizable, seemingly it is not. So I've switched to VillaTheme currency switcher and they are extremely helpful, they have the shortcodes for the different layouts on top bar :)... really is disappointing when the plugin authors don't help with formating - why create it then?? so...VillaTheme it is...

chris37

Yeah, I have the same problem - bought the plugin so it would be easily customizable, seemingly it is not. So I've switched to VillaTheme currency switcher and they are extremely helpful, they have the shortcodes for the different layouts on top bar :)... really is disappointing when the plugin authors don't help with formating - why create it then?? so...VillaTheme it is...
Do it your self..the developer they can not know how exactly each one of us prefer it.

Apply some custom css and make it the way you like!