How it exactly works about the cash flow in my web store?

MonkeyK

Not sure everybody really clear about how the money flows in his/her online store and know he/she did make money from his/her store, I got this newbie question here!

From my understanding:
1. Store owner can first open the accounts for both PayPal and Stripe and link them with the owner's own banking account
2. Then do those settings of payments in plugin
3. Lastly, check the profits of my sales into my PayPal account or banking account if customer purchased with his/her credit card.
The whole process is:
Customer finished checkout on my web store and I automatically or manually transferred his order to AliExpress, if everything is fine, I should see the my profit on my PayPal account, for Stripe option, I can see my profit on my banking account that is linked to Stripe as well? So I don't need to worry about how AliExpress takes money for the purchase, right? Just a little bit confusions about the cash flow with the full cycle of online shopping. All in short, just want to know how/where the order was done and I got my profit from this order.

Another confusion, I did the settings with PayPal and it looks fine, but it also shows customer can pay with credit card as well during the checkout process, so wondering if I really need to do any Stripe connection settings again because it sounds that credit card payment option has already provided by PayPal connection settings? If it's true, AliDropship should update their documentation of Knowledge Base in case any confusions.

Welcome anybody can correct me if anything is wrong from my understanding.
Thanks.

Last edited: