How I got my first sales with Google Shopping with no experience in E-com and digital marketing {with detailed reports}

stv

Thanks for your story. I have similar experience with you for FB ads. Finally I left FB and focus on Google shopping ads. I learn from you how to analyze data and adjust ads strategy. Thanks again!

Back to the original post..I would also like to share that in 14 months of testing over 70 products and many audiences it seems like facebook doesn't know the audience as well as they claim. Plus the intent is not there. Couple that to over expensive clicks and you have a recipe for a saturated platform with ad apathy users...No wonder now they have to over hype and downright lie to make it work somewhat.
I got something to work with Google but also I find some clicks to expensive. These places are becoming saturated. So we all need to think outside the box. I hope we can get some pinterest stories here I found it not to work yet but mostly because I didn't see how to get tracking added to my template when I get some time....

Direct Webstore

The common consensus for quite a long time now is that Instagram is far more effective and cheaper than Facebook ads. However cheap $5 Facebook ads are still good for demographic testing purposes.

Last edited:
Thank you for the experience that you have shared with us. You know, now we don't have a lot of people who will do such things. Now everyone wants to be paid for the experience that they will share. I would like to work in this domain. I find it very interesting but I cannot find tutorials about this. I have found on the internet an agency of digital marketing. Their site is really interesting, I was impressed. They are professional and have years of experience. So I really want to take part of this job. If anyone can share how can I learn everything please share.

Direct Webstore

Bukuiri is just dropping a link! Let's see if this forum is on autopilot in terms of admin.
Yes! I mean, the entire forum could very well self destruct if a SPAM link goes unattended to. My God! Head for the bomb shelters people!!

But seriously, take a look at the "Report" link at the bottom of each post. Then have a guess what it's for. I'm afraid the "admin" are not all seeing gods that are automatically aware of every post on the forum. They're just human. Like you and me ... stop being a "Karen" (Google it) ;)

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

But spammers never get my endorsement they cost all of us a lot. Namaste.
Why are you using the Hindi word for "hello" (or just a basic greeting) after a statement? Some kind of weird back to front dyslexia? Or just a total misunderstanding of the word?

Last edited: