How do you guys send email notification manually once order gets shipped?

manjgala

Few days ago I got first order from Australia after 4 days of lunching my online store. So now order is shipped and I don't know how to notify my customer that order is shipped. So how do you guys send email notification manually once order gets shipped? I think this step should be automated. I hope we'll see this option soon.

maxyy89

If you have set up mailing service then when you change your order status from processed to shipped it will be sent automatically but it will not send a tracking number.For my store I send tracking info and that order has been shipped manually.

kevgl

If you have set up mailing service then when you change your order status from processed to shipped it will be sent automatically but it will not send a tracking number.For my store I send tracking info and that order has been shipped manually.
Hi, what text are you sending your customers? I now have something like:

Dear customer,

I have good news, your products has been shipped.

Your tracking numbers:
XX
XX

Please see the page below to track the order.
https://yourpage/track-your-order/

Keep in mind that there might be a delay between these scanning events and tracking availability the carrier's system.
It can take up a few days for this information to show up.

If you have any questions, let me know!

Thanks again.

Team XXXX

Is this good enough? I feel out am missing something. Thanks!

maxyy89

@kevgl I send something like this

Hello dear customer( I put name there)

Your item( name of item) has been shipped out.
Here is your tracking number: 00000000
You can track it here: 17track.net
NOTE: Tracking information is available within 5-10 days.

Have a nice day!
Yours Name of a store.

For tracking site I put 17track because on a mobile version of my store tracking page doesn't exist and a lot of my customers are buying trough smartphone.

kevgl

@kevgl I send something like this

Hello dear customer( I put name there)

Your item( name of item) has been shipped out.
Here is your tracking number: 00000000
You can track it here: 17track.net
NOTE: Tracking information is available within 5-10 days.

Have a nice day!
Yours Name of a store.

For tracking site I put 17track because on a mobile version of my store tracking page doesn't exist and a lot of my customers are buying trough smartphone.
Thanks for your feedback. I will put the note in my text so my customers know how long they need to wait.

I hope you get the tracking page visible for mobile users soon..

maxyy89

Thanks for your feedback. I will put the note in my text so my customers know how long they need to wait.

I hope you get the tracking page visible for mobile users soon..
Yeah, i hope too and can't wait when will be possible to send tracking info automatically.

Reactions: Kaz