How do i stop social rabbit posting old already posted images?

Dylan-

My social rabbit is posting images from the media gallery, but those images where already posted before.
How do i stop this from happening?

Nadezhda

Staff member
My social rabbit is posting images from the media gallery, but those images where already posted before.
How do i stop this from happening?

Hello, Dylan-

Update the Gallery from time to time to prevent the recurrence of the same pictures.

MonkeyK

Yes. I did. Pinterest did post without the template content, but Gallery Poster has never post anything on Instagram & Twitter.

Nadezhda

Staff member
is it possible I can add some customized text and hashtags for each image? for example my first 3 images!

You can edit a template in the settings of auto posting, while editing every single product.
Or, if we are speaking about Gallery Poster, for example, you can edit template for every album of your Gallery.

Ruby

Hi, I just purchased Social Rabbit pluggin. I am frustrated because it keeps posting pictures which are not related to my store. I think its the Grabber.. and also 3 days of using it.. my Instagram account was hacked!1 Is there a possibility that this is due to socail rabbit postinns??

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hi, I just purchased Social Rabbit pluggin. I am frustrated because it keeps posting pictures which are not related to my store. I think its the Grabber.. and also 3 days of using it.. my Instagram account was hacked!1 Is there a possibility that this is due to socail rabbit postinns??

Hello, Ruby

Social Rabbit publishes products from your web site or images from the Gallery. Check, what images that were added to it.
If you set Grabber, check the accounts you added for that.

Ruby

Hi again.. i think something is wrong with Social Rabbit. My first intagrams account was hacked. i cannot access it anymore when i started using social rabbit. I deactivated SR for 2 days and created a new intagram account. The minute i activated SR again and log in to my new intagram account.. Boom!! after 10 minutes.. i can't refresh the page again of my new IG account. What is going on?? Been asking help from SR page.. but no reply.. So disgusting!! Anything you can do to help me???

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hi again.. i think something is wrong with Social Rabbit. My first intagrams account was hacked. i cannot access it anymore when i started using social rabbit. I deactivated SR for 2 days and created a new intagram account. The minute i activated SR again and log in to my new intagram account.. Boom!! after 10 minutes.. i can't refresh the page again of my new IG account. What is going on?? Been asking help from SR page.. but no reply.. So disgusting!! Anything you can do to help me???

Hello, Ruby. Please, PM me