How do i remove ship from ?

godspeed1208

Hi i tried to remove the ship from attribute from the product page and it removed it and not showing it and in variations, i have to untick manage inventory for each and every product variation and add some quantity if the product is out of stock but since there are few ship from countries it takes some time. Is there a simpler way to do this?

I do not need the plugin to sync with aliexpress as i have my own supplier/agent. I just need the plugin to import the product details like title, images, details, reviews etc.

I'll repeat i do not care about sync with aliexpress, place orders automatically etc etc

P.s: Yes i have read the "read this first" and other threads as well.

Georgy

Hi i tried to remove the ship from attribute from the product page and it removed it and not showing it and in variations, i have to untick manage inventory for each and every product variation and add some quantity if the product is out of stock but since there are few ship from countries it takes some time. Is there a simpler way to do this?

I do not need the plugin to sync with aliexpress as i have my own supplier/agent. I just need the plugin to import the product details like title, images, details, reviews etc.

I'll repeat i do not care about sync with aliexpress, place orders automatically etc etc

Hi, thank you for reaching out. Please, contact our support team - support@alidropship.com

chris37

You can hide it with css custom code.

chris37

I could do that. Will it affect the variations or stock inventory? So it's better to hide is with css rather than delete the ship from attribute? Thanks
You must preset up for each product to automatically select the ship from.

Than you can hide it will CSS and it will not gonna effect the stock inventory.

godspeed1208

You must preset up for each product to automatically select the ship from.

Than you can hide it will CSS and it will not gonna effect the stock inventory.
Ok i'll try that, i'm not worried about it syncing with aliexpress since i'll be using my own shipping agent and won't be placing order via aliexpress... I just wanted the photos, videos, description, reviews , variations and prices. Thanks