How do I delete horizontal bar on home page?

Shahin09

Hello,

Please see image attachment, highlighted in "yellow."

On the front page of my site threes a menu with three "Horizontal Bars" that i think are messing up the format of my product categories below. As you can see by the picmy product categories are not synced correctly. Where do i go to disable or remove the three lined bar?

I've seen other websites like kittenrules.com not have it.

Thanks in advance,

Shahin

Attachments

• Three lined bar.JPG
    Three lined bar.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 21
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello,

Please see image attachment, highlighted in "yellow."

On the front page of my site threes a menu with three "Horizontal Bars" that i think are messing up the format of my product categories below. As you can see by the picmy product categories are not synced correctly. Where do i go to disable or remove the three lined bar?

I've seen other websites like kittenrules.com not have it.

Thanks in advance,

Shahin
Hello Shahin! You can just uncheck the 'Freeze top menu' option in Customization => General.

Shahin09

Hello Shahin! You can just uncheck the 'Freeze top menu' option in Customization => General.
Thank you for your reply! I thought that was the issue, but it wasnt. the menu is overlapping the layout. All my images are the correct size. What else would be messing it up?

Attachments

• offset.JPG
    offset.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 11
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Thank you for your reply! I thought that was the issue, but it wasnt. the menu is overlapping the layout. All my images are the correct size. What else would be messing it up?
Shahin, could you please tell me what exactly is wrong? It looks like you've managed to remove the hamburger menu icon. Your domain name would be appreciated.

Shahin09

Shahin, could you please tell me what exactly is wrong? It looks like you've managed to remove the hamburger menu icon. Your domain name would be appreciated.
I just saw this! I got it to work my Logo was not the proper size so it was throwing my layout off. Thanks for your help!