How can we offer domestic delivery by country?

Hstar

I noticed AliExpress is offering domestic delivery for some products with delivery time of 2-7 days and with easy returns for customers. I'm not sure how long domestic delivery has been available and seems to be only USA but that's amazing for dropship business and a glimpse of what's to come.

Question is how we can best utilise this and offer to customers? I don't think plugin supports shipping by country?

Neil

I would like to know about this also. having the option for faster delivery to US customers would be a big boost.

The Dropper

Are you sure about the "Domestic Delivery" ? as far as i know there is only Domestic returns , could you please give us some samples products where this is available ?

Neil

Just change your country to USA (if it's not already) and click on random products some will list different shipping origins.. the most common ones seems to be from the USA and Russia but the link below shows one that ships from 7 different countries, this would vastly improve the shipping times for customers i those countries, but i don't know how common place it is yet to be a focus for an update..

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/201...on-container.22.CE3FFp&scm=1007.13761.56103.0

The Dropper

Thanks for clarification , it's the 1st time i noticed that .

TB17QY7HpXXXXbiXFXX9dLMQVXX-935-316.jpg

Neil

cool, i should have guessed you could define that in the search.. anything to lessen the delivery time will be a great boost to our drop shipping empires :D

The Dropper

The problem still that it's available only for few products , & there are niches where you can't find anything , However , i think that's gonna be an excellent choice , but i don't see where is the problem with Alidropship ? i guess since it's an integrated product variation it could get it ? (correct me if i'm wrong , still not tried such products )

Neil

Actually I'm still reviewing the plugin to see if it's the right solution for my sites, so I'm just going off other people's comments about the plugin and cant really comment about features being there or not. I'm leaning towards a package site at this stage so i can get the full outlay of what aldidropship offers :)

The Dropper

I did a little test , & i found that the plugin import that type of variations too :

Capture.PNG

Also , with the domestic delivery the price itself may be change , because of the custom that are already included , & since the "ship from" is still a variation , then the plugin import the price too & change it automatically depend on customer choice just as any other variation with whatever product .

fff.PNG

Good Luck . That's a good option if you found some products in your niche supported .

Hstar

Yes this is a big step forward for us to offer much better delivery times for customers. But yeah only available for limited products and countries (for now).

I think best way to integrate with plugin is to allow shipping options by country (this is needed anyway). Then domestic delivery is only available for countries enabled.

Waiting to hear from the gurus!