How can syncronize shipping to woo version with aliexpress

jimfek

Hello, i want to ask if it's possible to syncronize shipping to woocommerse version with aliexpress.
The main reason is that even i categorize and import the products based on free shipping from aliexpress. The sellers have shipping charge in some countries ( For example Brazil). Is it possible?
Thank for your time

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello, i want to ask if it's possible to syncronize shipping to woocommerse version with aliexpress.
The main reason is that even i categorize and import the products based on free shipping from aliexpress. The sellers have shipping charge in some countries ( For example Brazil). Is it possible?
Thank for your time

The system is not able to define shipping costs based on the country and honestly saying I would recommend using free shipping option only - it is the main advantage of AliExpress drop shipping business model.

jimfek

Hello Victoria, yes i can understand this but there is a big problem with shipping and i think it requires more attention from the devs...Some sellers don't ship to specific countries so this is a big problem. I can understand that you can make a pricing formulla for costs ( to cover the "free shipping" costs) but if the seller don't sent to the country which the client orders its a big problem. Doyou know any "banned" countries that aliexpress sellers don't sent the product? Something like a list.

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello Victoria, yes i can understand this but there is a big problem with shipping and i think it requires more attention from the devs...Some sellers don't ship to specific countries so this is a big problem. I can understand that you can make a pricing formulla for costs ( to cover the "free shipping" costs) but if the seller don't sent to the country which the client orders its a big problem. Doyou know any "banned" countries that aliexpress sellers don't sent the product? Something like a list.
You may check that countries on aliexpress.com and then tick off these countries from your AliDropship shipping list (AliDropship -> Settings -> Shipping)