How Can I Resolve Shipping Issues When Working With Multiple Vendors in Aliexpress..?

booshen

How can I resolve shipping issues when working with multiple vendors, since shipping price varies from country to country and by product type according to each vendor in Aliexpress.

Countries that support e-packet have the shipping price included into the product cost and that is not an issue, but even some of the countries that support e-packet, vendors are charging for large product types, example for bags.

Is there a plugin that can be used to setup different shipping rates based on different vendors for each country at the product level by uploading a CSV table. Since I don't see any option within the pricing rules in alidropship plugin to manage any such option for shipping.

Mar

How can I resolve shipping issues when working with multiple vendors, since shipping price varies from country to country and by product type according to each vendor in Aliexpress.

Countries that support e-packet have the shipping price included into the product cost and that is not an issue, but even some of the countries that support e-packet, vendors are charging for large product types, example for bags.

Is there a plugin that can be used to setup different shipping rates based on different vendors for each country at the product level by uploading a CSV table. Since I don't see any option within the pricing rules in alidropship plugin to manage any such option for shipping.
A product that is free shipping in one country may not be free in other country. With millions of products in AliExpress coming from different sellers, there is no way to find out which one is free and which one is not in one country, much less in all countries. The suggestion of the support team is set the local country in AliExpress before importing. Choose African countries or any unpopular country that sellers charge high shipping cost or not ship at all. If the product is free shipping in these countries, most likely is is free in popular destinations like the US, Canada, etc.