How can I re-import same product again?

Bella78

I had to remove a product from my Woo store because the entire listing was not how I'd like to have it and it was just easier to trash that listing. However, when I went to the listing on Aliexpress again, the plugin tells me it's already been imported so won't allow me to re-import the same item.

Is there a way to import it again?

Mar

I had to remove a product from my Woo store because the entire listing was not how I'd like to have it and it was just easier to trash that listing. However, when I went to the listing on Aliexpress again, the plugin tells me it's already been imported so won't allow me to re-import the same item.

Is there a way to import it again?
Make sure the trash folder in Products page is cleared of deleted products.

yepperdoodle

i have the same problem. I imported 50 products and forgot to import with recommended prices, so i deleted all 50 products from woocommerce, cleared the bin, removed the variables, deleted the imported pics...and then went back to the dropshipme plugin and checked imports history and all 50 products have the greyed out button imported. i uninstalled the plugin, cleared cache, reinstalled the plugin and still the same. how can i re-import the products again? thanks.

yepperdoodle

what i did was deleting the products from my database in phpmyadmin...they were under adsw_ali_meta - all 50 i imported via dropshipme. i deleted them from my wordpress woocommerce products, but somehow they were still in that table, which is not cool. they should have been deleted from there as well.