How can I attract sales?

Gadian

Hello,

AliDropship team set up my store more than 4 weeks ago. I have not made a single sale since the store was set up. I then bought and installed Facebook Business and Google Merchant, and adds are running on both platforms. Still not even a single sale. What can I do to get sales happening?

Thanks for your ideas.

Regards,

Gabriel
Gadian eCommerce

Mar

Hello,

AliDropship team set up my store more than 4 weeks ago. I have not made a single sale since the store was set up. I then bought and installed Facebook Business and Google Merchant, and adds are running on both platforms. Still not even a single sale. What can I do to get sales happening?

Thanks for your ideas.

Regards,

Gabriel
Gadian eCommerce
I have seen posts in the forum about site launched more than six months earlier and counting but not a single sale. There are many reasons why sale don't happen. Do some research, it need hard work.

Gadian

I have seen posts in the forum about site launched more than six months earlier and counting but not a single sale. There are many reasons why sale don't happen. Do some research, it need hard work.
Hi Mar, thanks for your response to my post. Your response however does not add value. It leaves me wondering whether you actually understand my post. I have put out a post asking for practical ideas; this is a method of research. Telling me to do research or telling me that it is hard work does not add any practical value.

Mar

Hi Mar, thanks for your response to my post. Your response however does not add value. It leaves me wondering whether you actually understand my post. I have put out a post asking for practical ideas; this is a method of research. Telling me to do research or telling me that it is hard work does not add any practical value.
So what would add value for you is a response that would tell you what to do to have sale. I am telling you now, there is no such thing. Again, there are many reasons why sale don't happen. Do some research, it need hard work. If these statement has no value for you, do not bother. Just set back and wait for something to happen. Your store may never have sale forever and soon I will see your post selling your store with the reason you don't have time for it, just like many I saw in this forum. Good luck.

Reactions: kdb

kdb

well, my first sell after 4 months of the launch. Be patiently focused on adding more products, analyze your prices, shipping, etc. google SEO, google trends, and keeps reading the articles on alidropship and watch the video related to marketing. Having google and Facebook plugin doesn't guarantee or even all the plugins don't guarantee. The sale will come when your website has genuine visitors. If you have budget run FB and google advertisements. you can subscribe to ADS services so they can help you in running ads.

I hope you will get some sell soon!

Reactions: Mar

kdb

So what would add value for you is a response that would tell you what to do to have sale. I am telling you now, there is no such thing. Again, there are many reasons why sale don't happen. Do some research, it need hard work. If these statement has no value for you, do not bother. Just set back and wait for something to happen. Your store may never have sale forever and soon I will see your post selling your store with the reason you don't have time for it, just like many I saw in this forum. Good luck.

You are absolutely right many people feel just adding products brings a lot of money like Amazon and eBay, but it requires dedication, hard work, patients, and research.

or might be lucky people got tons of orders with just one product.

Mar

google SEO, google trends, and keeps reading the articles on alidropship and watch the video related to marketing
This is all about research that I included in my post. Unfortunately it has no value for the OP. You are wasting time. Apparently the OP want a response that don't involve additional work and sales just fall from the sky.

Gadian

well, my first sell after 4 months of the launch. Be patiently focused on adding more products, analyze your prices, shipping, etc. google SEO, google trends, and keeps reading the articles on alidropship and watch the video related to marketing. Having google and Facebook plugin doesn't guarantee or even all the plugins don't guarantee. The sale will come when your website has genuine visitors. If you have budget run FB and google advertisements. you can subscribe to ADS services so they can help you in running ads.

I hope you will get some sell soon!

Thank you very much kdbazarcom. Very well appreciated. Your practical advice and hints make a lot of sense to me. Thank you once again.

Reactions: kdb

Gadian

You sound like con artist that has no clue. If you want to know what practical advice sounds like, read the reply by kdbazarcom. That reply made me understand that a one-month wait before sale is not unusual and also mentioned practical things that I can do in addition to what I have been doing. If you have no specific idea to offer, it is best to just keep your thoughts to yourself.

Gadian

This is all about research that I included in my post. Unfortunately it has no value for the OP. You are wasting time. Apparently the OP want a response that don't involve additional work and sales just fall from the sky.

This confirms my suspicion that you are of no value. It is irresponsible to conclude that someone does not want to work hard because the person has asked for specific ideas to try.

Mar

You sound like con artist that has no clue. If you want to know what practical advice sounds like, read the reply by kdbazarcom. That reply made me understand that a one-month wait before sale is not unusual and also mentioned practical things that I can do in addition to what I have been doing.
You ask for advice and I responded giving you the reality, almost the same as the same as other responses. Now you are calling me a con artist? Do you understand the word con artist? Did I deceive you? Did I get money by fooling you? These are deeds of a con artist. Have I done any of these to you? You are stupid, like a parrot, just speaking without understanding.
If you have no specific idea to offer, it is best to just keep your thoughts to yourself.
You are in a public forum. If you don't want other members to comment in your post, stay away from the forum. This statement of yours apply to yourself. Stupid people are not encouraged in this forum.

Last edited:

chris37

Hello,

Thanks for your ideas.

Regards,

Gabriel
Gadian eCommerce

Hi Gabriel, you dont have sale because of many reasons... even newest store with correct marketing strategy can generate sale ( with pay ad from google,Instagram and Facebook). They have many way to do it ,for start you can check the blog of alidropship for how you can do it. Also Mar have huge right, for you be able to achieve this is required a lot of reading a work!
About sale of organic search of search engines (If you set up correct your seo ) you have to wait from 3 week to a year for you see resault, so dont wait fast sale from this from now.