How can i add shipping and payment on Cart page and not have 3 steps?

gr33n

Hello

I installed Davinci theme and i noticed the cart page has 3 steps until the client can pay.I want the shipping and payment to be on the same page like in the picture below.
I see the demo has 3 steps also....Is this changed during the last updates..or is there a setting where i can change this?

thanks

Attachments

• cart page.jpg
    cart page.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 13

Christina

Administrator
Hello

I installed Davinci theme and i noticed the cart page has 3 steps until the client can pay.I want the shipping and payment to be on the same page like in the picture below.
I see the demo has 3 steps also....Is this changed during the last updates..or is there a setting where i can change this?

thanks

Hello, gr33n!
AliDropship team have worked for three months to optimize checkout design and functionality. We have tested it on our live websites and that have showed great results: conversion rate nearly doubled and shopping cart abandonment rates dropped significantly.
Multi-step checkout has proven highly efficient for such platforms as Shopify and WooCommerce and it is widely used among online giants - Walmart, Apple Inc., Target, Macy's, etc. Please read this thread https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/alidropship-plugin-ver-1-2-5-big-update.6642/

gr33n

Hello, gr33n!
AliDropship team have worked for three months to optimize checkout design and functionality. We have tested it on our live websites and that have showed great results: conversion rate nearly doubled and shopping cart abandonment rates dropped significantly.
Multi-step checkout has proven highly efficient for such platforms as Shopify and WooCommerce and it is widely used among online giants - Walmart, Apple Inc., Target, Macy's, etc. Please read this thread https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/alidropship-plugin-ver-1-2-5-big-update.6642/

That's all good but in my case i have free shipping and i want all the info to be on the same page like in the picture.Can i downgrade the plugin to have that cart page or can you give the old code to modify the template?

Christina

Administrator
That's all good but in my case i have free shipping and i want all the info to be on the same page like in the picture.Can i downgrade the plugin to have that cart page or can you give the old code to modify the template?

You can downgrade your current version to AliDropship ver. 1.2.3, but you should understand that you can't use a full range of features added in later versions.