Hosting helpdesk support not available?

davesweney

I have several sites that are using ADS hosting, and I see there is no longer a support ticket system in place, that we send an email to support@ alidropshipping.com. That seems rather inadequate when we need to have 24/7 support for our stores.

Example: I have a store that is not loading properly for the customer or with the backend, or with the cpanel. I upgraded to Gold from Silver thinking this was the issue...

It is not. After I still cannot work with the backend of the WP site, I cannot log into the cpanel, but the money payment for the upgrade worked well. The holiday season is upon us, and I would expect a system to be in place where we can get instant access to the desk and also help with the sites.

Any idea if something like this is in the works? Otherwise, I will have to move all my ADS hosted sites to my SiteGround GoGeek and Droplet VPS hosting accounts. Not because I want to, I need to have help there when needed and get my sites up properly 24/7.

I am wondering if I am the only one with this issue or if there are other customers having them too. I really like 99% of what ADS offers its customers, I am sure they will get a fix in for this ASAP.

Cheers!
Dave :)

Last edited:

Christina

Administrator
I have several sites that are using ADS hosting, and I see there is no longer a support ticket system in place, that we send an email to support@ alidropshipping.com. That seems rather inadequate when we need to have 24/7 support for our stores.

Example: I have a store that is not loading properly for the customer or with the backend, or with the cpanel. I upgraded to Gold from Silver thinking this was the issue...

It is not. After I still cannot work with the backend of the WP site, I cannot log into the cpanel, but the money payment for the upgrade worked well. The holiday season is upon us, and I would expect a system to be in place where we can get instant access to the desk and also help with the sites.

Any idea if something like this is in the works? Otherwise, I will have to move all my ADS hosted sites to my SiteGround GoGeek and Droplet VPS hosting accounts. Not because I want to, I need to have help there when needed and get my sites up properly 24/7.

I am wondering if I am the only one with this issue or if there are other customers having them too. I really like 99% of what ADS offers its customers, I am sure they will get a fix in for this ASAP.

Cheers!
Dave :)

Hello, Dave!

Could you please PM me your e-mail address to clarify the situation with our support? Thank you!

davesweney

Hello, Dave!

Could you please PM me your e-mail address to clarify the situation with our support? Thank you!

Hi Christina...

It has worked itself out now, apparently, it was a matter of time until the upgrade I purchased took effect...I have been able to get into all areas...I still would like to see some live chat support and someone online 24/7, that will be important over the holidays! Thanks and cheers!

Dave : )

Christina

Administrator
Hi Christina...

It has worked itself out now, apparently, it was a matter of time until the upgrade I purchased took effect...I have been able to get into all areas...I still would like to see some live chat support and someone online 24/7, that will be important over the holidays! Thanks and cheers!

Dave : )

Thank you for your input!
We take into account your remark.