Hoster complain uploading products via Chrome Extension violate 20K CPU/second & suspend my account?

4RCC

my hoster complain about uploading products via Chrome Extension has violated 20K CPU/second limitation (but such limit is hidden when joining and not realized now)! now and my account being suspended... and my progress being stopped twice within 2weeks.

This a good hoster in terms of Supporting service...but the approach they handle such issues is indeed not flexible enough... they should compromise with me before holding up everything. So it does not make sense to stay with the current hoster in the long term.

So any good Hosting companies can be introduced:
1. who could sustain the loading the Uploading Products from AliExpress required?
2. and with goods and understanding Customer Service
3. also please share how to migrate my half-done -online-Store to new Hosting company without losing everything that has been built except my relationship with my current hosting ? while I am not allowed re-entering to my website to agree with all the new Terms they re-new for me?

Mar

my hoster complain about uploading products via Chrome Extension has violated 20K CPU/second limitation (but such limit is hidden when joining and not realized now)! now and my account being suspended... and my progress being stopped twice within 2weeks.

This a good hoster in terms of Supporting service...but the approach they handle such issues is indeed not flexible enough... they should compromise with me before holding up everything. So it does not make sense to stay with the current hoster in the long term.

So any good Hosting companies can be introduced:
1. who could sustain the loading the Uploading Products from AliExpress required?
2. and with goods and understanding Customer Service
3. also please share how to migrate my half-done -online-Store to new Hosting company without losing everything that has been built except my relationship with my current hosting ? while I am not allowed re-entering to my website to agree with all the new Terms they re-new for me?
Please see this link: https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/good-hosting.12129/. Just curious, what is your current host provider? It is something for other members to be aware.

waterlion

This is an inherent issue with Alidropship and the Woocommerce database structure. Everything is kept on WP_metapost or w.e., hence your CPU is going crazy doing queries on a single table every single time.

Changing hosting providers won't fix anything. I requested a refund from Alidropship, but they won't acknowledge this issue.

Mar

This is an inherent issue with Alidropship and the Woocommerce database structure. Everything is kept on WP_metapost or w.e., hence your CPU is going crazy doing queries on a single table every single time.

Changing hosting providers won't fix anything. I requested a refund from Alidropship, but they won't acknowledge this issue.
I used to have this problem and was resolved when I moved my site to my current host provider.

4RCC

Thanks..Super helpful...and will checking out with them later...for now I've no choice but to comprise with SG in order to get my work resume ASAP... my project has been held for one way or the other reason lately...so just upgrade to Cloud hosting to get the thing done ASAP... SG 's supporting team is absolutely helpful and polite plus work 24/7... that has to be honored and I'll more than willing if it is indeed eating up CPU more than their original package has offered ( business is business -that is fair)...what I dun like is I feel being Blackmail than trying to offer option to solve my case... also I need to check out there if there my reasonable package more fit my need in long run...so Thanks for sharing!

Mar

Thanks..Super helpful...and will checking out with them later...for now I've no choice but to comprise with SG in order to get my work resume ASAP... my project has been held for one way or the other reason lately...so just upgrade to Cloud hosting to get the thing done ASAP... SG 's supporting team is absolutely helpful and polite plus work 24/7... that has to be honored and I'll more than willing if it is indeed eating up CPU more than their original package has offered ( business is business -that is fair)...what I dun like is I feel being Blackmail than trying to offer option to solve my case... also I need to check out there if there my reasonable package more fit my need in long run...so Thanks for sharing!
My site used to be with SiteGround. I have a long post about my frustrations then, I don't have to repeat it here. Bottom line is resource usage limit is treated by SiteGround as if it is a life and death situation, proof of that is what's happening with you now. One example is SiteGround data base usage limit equivalent to my current plan is 250mb. While my data base usage is now 2.26GB. Look at the statistics below, my host provider never said a word about it. The difference between host providers are very clear.

1574938664063.png

Mar

Now try having 1000+ products on your site. You will see the difference.
Again, I have 1800 products at the moment. What I am saying here is according to my first hand experience, not something I heard from anywhere.
1574939715009.png