Home page > Undefined index: available_attributes, in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array

G-One

Today I decide to turn on WordPress debug mode in WP-Config.php to check any error on the page that didn't realize. I change Change define( 'WP_DEBUG', false ); to define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );. As soon as I changed to debug mode. Then, I start to see errors message show up. The error message shows up on all product pictures.

Error messages:

Notice: Undefined index: available_attributes in /public_html/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/nice_attributes_hooks.php On line 0
Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /public_html/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/nice_attributes_hooks.php On line 0

Additional Details:
1. I don't import/keep any products images on site.
2. The error message will go away if I turn off the nice attribute.
3. I do realize if I turn off the nice attribute, without error messages. The perform better it load faster.
4. I have the latest WordPress, Woocommerce, and Alidropwoo 1.4.6.

Direct Webstore

It could be the theme causing the problem. Temporarily install and activate another Woo compatible theme (Shopfront?) and see if the error is still there. If it is, the plugin has the problem. But I think it's the theme.

BTW ... what theme are you using?

G-One

Using Nice Attributes isn't really necessary anyway. I don't use them. ;)

Yea, if you were only selling like general merchandise you don't really need it. But, something like clothing, fashion and etc. Without Nice attributes, people can't tell what they are really buying.