Home button messed up

Sampson woon

Hi
I just found my home buttom was messed up and it always in open position, Anybody know how to restore it to default image and position?
Untitled-1.jpg

Sampson woon

That looks like the "Logo" not the home button. Go to "Customization / Header" and re upload it.
Thanks for reply.
But it is not my website logo, my website logo is fine on top. It is and 3 line which lead you to home and catergories. It just missing like that.Not sure how to recover that.

Direct Webstore

That's not an image ..it's a glypicon. Does your theme need updating? Have you recently updated your theme? Need more info ...What theme is it? Have you been editing the header.php file?

Sampson woon

That's not an image ..it's a glypicon. Does your theme need updating? Have you recently updated your theme? Need more info ...What theme is it? Have you been editing the header.php file?
The problem occured before i update the theme, and aft lastest update. It still occur.Been long time i never update the menu but just upload new products, i am sure its not setting problem but the theme itself. It is davinci theme.