Home and Garden Store for sell!!!

realtekize

Selling my custom store using AliDropship services. Purchased last year around August 2018 with intention to make as a part time income. However due to busy working and cannot managed on time,decided to sell.

STORE OVERVIEW:
  • https://prokitchenart.com/ is a online store that sell kitchen accesories,flatware,mugs that selected carefully which consist of unique and rare items.
  • This store is built with a latest design and custom made logo made by AliDropship team.
  • If you are looking for a clean looking website with all the products perfectly categorized in their respective categories, then you are at the right place.
  • This store also come with purchase add-on which consists of social rabbit,recent sales pop up,upsell and countdown timer.
  • Selling for $99 only.
  • I already spent $299(custom store) +$154(add-on) plus a few hundred dollars for instagram marketing.
  • Selling all in one complete package but if not mistaken AliDropship hosting will expired around August or September.

Is this offer still available or you managed to sell the store? I'm interested in home and garden materials. More than 10 years ago I had a store with home decor, but because of the fact that I didn't have experience in the business field the store went bankrupt. Now, I feel more prepared for setting up my own business, but when I found this announcement I thought that it could be an opportunity for me to start over. By the way, besides kitchen accessories and stuff like that do you have to sell home materials like dino decking and other construction materials? Anyway, if the store is still for sell let me know.

Last edited:

Rumegado

A gardening store is good, I like this idea. I will easily find what I need for my garden. I love my garden, and I take care of my garden every day, and I love that. The most important thing in a gardening store is good fertilizers, because it keeps your garden beautiful and healthy, but it's important to find a good fertilizer, that's for sure. I always read about fertilizers from the internet on this website https://www.growgardener.com/5-best-lawn-fertilizers-for-beautiful-lawns-in-spring/,and I can tell you I am happy.

Last edited:
A

aribmass

I am very sorry to hear that you are selling the store. I recently moved into a new house and am searching for materials for the garden. I need a powerful lawnmower and other tools. I would also like to know where to buy zoysia grass? I have a very large lawn, and I would like to decorate it beautifully. Unfortunately, I didn't have a lawn before, so I don't know how to take care of it. I will be glad to hear any advice. By the way, the kitchen renovation is not finished yet, so I need some building materials. I would like to know what is available.

Last edited by a moderator:

xorayik

So I've just moved from a little flat into a proper grown up house, which means instead of a lock-up round the corner with no power, I've got an honest-to-goodness garage with actual lights and everything! Sadly my car's still up at Snetterton having, if I'm honest, a shocking amount of work done (pretty much everything between the wheels replaced), at least she'll have somewhere nice to come home to.
Garage Organization Austin Tx