Hiding Import List Items?

usbgirl

Hi there,
very very new to this platform so please bear with me... using Alidropship Woo - when I add items to my Aliexpress wishlist they immediately become visible on my site before I can edit and tidy up the item listing etc. is there a way to 'hide' these unedited items in my products list until I'm ready to publish them?
thanks
Emma

Christina

Administrator
Hi there,
very very new to this platform so please bear with me... using Alidropship Woo - when I add items to my Aliexpress wishlist they immediately become visible on my site before I can edit and tidy up the item listing etc. is there a way to 'hide' these unedited items in my products list until I'm ready to publish them?
thanks
Emma

Hello, usbgirl!

You should remember that you can see the imported products as published in your store if you are logged in WP as admin.

All imported products are in Import List and aren't published without your participation. The only way when a product from AliExpress is published is if you press Publish button in Edit.

1539166572416.png

usbgirl

Thanks Christina, I'm not seeing the screen you're showing there... I'm using the Alidropship extension for chrome, when I'm adding things to my wishlist they are immediately being published to my website without any editing... is there a different way to do this so that the items have to be approved before being added to my website?

Christina

Administrator
Thanks Christina, I'm not seeing the screen you're showing there... I'm using the Alidropship extension for chrome, when I'm adding things to my wishlist they are immediately being published to my website without any editing... is there a different way to do this so that the items have to be approved before being added to my website?

I recommend you to read this post in our Help Center https://help.alidropship.com/products/importing-products.