Hide Rating stars - Davinci Woo theme

Julious

How can I hide Rating in Shop page? I want to keep it in single product page. Is there any CSS Code for this?
Thanks.

omktg

Just inspect the element you want to hide, and add the display:none; property to it. you can test it first using your explorer [Chrome, Firefox, etc]

I did a quick test on the Davinci Woo theme by Alidropship, and here's the CSS you need to add to your site [Not sure if WOO has just a button to hide this stuff]:

/*hide rating stars*/
.woocommerce div.product .woocommerce-product-rating {display: none;}

The text between /**/ is just a CSS comment to let you know what is that CSS doing, just to stay organized.

Here are a couple of screenshots on how to find the element CSS rules...

Screenshot-428.png

Screenshot-429.png

Julious

Just inspect the element you want to hide, and add the display:none; property to it. you can test it first using your explorer [Chrome, Firefox, etc]

I did a quick test on the Davinci Woo theme by Alidropship, and here's the CSS you need to add to your site [Not sure if WOO has just a button to hide this stuff]:

/*hide rating stars*/
.woocommerce div.product .woocommerce-product-rating {display: none;}

The text between /**/ is just a CSS comment to let you know what is that CSS doing, just to stay organized.

Here are a couple of screenshots on how to find the element CSS rules...

Screenshot-428.png

Screenshot-429.png
Thank you very much for your efforts and time. Rating stars of the single product page also has been hided. I prefer to have it in my page. Thanks again.