Hi has anyone got any real life experience with cjdropshipping

landed

They look like a well invested company doing well but I thought I would ask here how people are getting on if they have tried them.
I had a nightmare with aliexpress suppliers (not all) but enough to know I can't scale with them. So I am looking at a model where I can ship from europe and usa products that work out.
Thanks

landed

I found them hard to reach. Not monitoring their emails. They want to push their app but in the beginning you need someone to talk to. I am not entirely sure how agents work like this. I assumed I would have an email relationship whereby they find my winning product and I import with their help and ship from a fulfilment warehouse.

Direct Webstore

You can't import CJ Dropshipping products or process CJ Dropshipping orders with the Alidropship plugin. You may as well scrap the plugin and build a normal Woocommerce store.

Last edited:

josenyimi

We have tried it. No. Difficult to cooperate.

Can you elaborate more please? Is it possible to integrate a premium store with cjdropshipping ? or other sourcing like wiio?
How to generate the woocommerce REST API keys when running under alidropship plugin original ?

When you say "no difficult to cooperate", what you mean by that please? Thanks.

josenyimi

You are selling products from their US warehouses but actually the products are shipped from China.

But to add your store, cjdropshipping will ask you to enter your woocommerce "consumer key" and your "consumer secret" (REST API of woocommerce) => How will you do that if you have Alidropship plugin original ?

See attached screenshot
cjdrop_add_store.PNG

Yaros

Staff member
We did not use their autofilling functions, we processed the orders manually.