Help with importing from Ali-Express

BikeStuff

Hello

We have pretty much got our site ready to go, but we have noticed that when pulling products through from AliExpress about 90% of the time, pricing information is pulled through (i.e. the price we would pay to AliExpress) - it appears in the form of italic text at the top of the product description = as a line of prices.

Also we have noticed that every scrap of information is pulled through, which will obviously be confusing for customers, who pay us, we have delivery and shipping details on our site, but each product has its own from Ali, along with requests for feedback etc.

In effect about 50% of the information pulled through at the moment is surplus and not needed.

Is there anyway of controlling what is pulled through? To go through and manually change each product appears the purpose of the Plugin??

We have emailed a couple of time now with no reply.

Many thanks

Yaros

Staff member
Hello,

Sorry, may be I did not understand it right, but the plugin does not import shipping information. As for prices, you need to use a mark-up formula to change the existent prices to your own ones with your markup. Feel free to contact me directly on Skype: yarosnevsky that we can discuss it further.