HELP: Rembrandt theme Footer bug

zenxyuan

I cannot find a way to edit LET US HELP YOU section. As you can see in the image it takes many copies from GET TO KNOW US. There is no option to remove these.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-11-04 132942.png
    Screenshot 2021-11-04 132942.png
    29.8 KB · Views: 10

Georgy

Hello, is alidropship support still alive? Or dev cant solve this theme issue? :(
Hi! Thank you for reaching out. You can customize it from Appearance -> Menus. I have just checked the latest version of the Theme and it working properly

1636439920103.png

1636439985290.png
Best regards,
George

zenxyuan

I know where to find the menu and footer customization. It only seems to make it worst, it now appears on top. The theme seems to be broken, removing and installing again doesnt help. Any idea where can i find the line of coding to remove it? I guess its the only option.

Screenshot 2021-11-09 153902.jpg

Georgy

I know where to find the menu and footer customization. It only seems to make it worst, it now appears on top. The theme seems to be broken, removing and installing again doesnt help. Any idea where can i find the line of coding to remove it? I guess its the only option.

View attachment 15410
Please, send your request to our support team with access to WP. They will help you out - support@alidropship.com.

Best regards,
George