HELP: Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error???

hato-7

I have been getting this error when activating the plugin:

Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.
Site error: the ionCube PHP Loader needs to be installed. This is a widely used PHP extension for running ionCube protected PHP code, website security and malware blocking. Please visit get-loader.ioncube.com for install assistance.

Also, I have messaged support over 24hrs ago via the support@alidropship.com email and I am yet to get a response.
I have faced this in the past; 2018 when I first purchased this and I was able to fix it by simply installing and activating ioncube.

I have done that in this instance. Ioncube is running on my site, I have PHP8.1.18 for my site so I used the 8.1 version of the plugin and still the same error.
I have called the support team for my hosting provider and they have assessed to find that ioncube is active, and the platform/other plugins are not triggering that error msg.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling (I HAVE READ OTHER PEOPLE'S QUERIES IN THIS FORUM AND TRIED THEM BEFORE CREATING A NEW THREAD).

I have attached a screenshot of it below.

Kindly assist me anyone. I'd really appreciate it.

Thank You.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-27 162511.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-27 162511.png
    56.8 KB · Views: 3

chris37

I've fixed it. I changed providers and it seems to be working good.
Was no need to change hosting provide the ionCube PHP Loader needs to be installed only. All of the hosting should have it, or you could ask them to install it for you. Anyway, i am glad is working find for you now.

Georgy

Was no need to change hosting provide the ionCube PHP Loader needs to be installed only. All of the hosting should have it, or you could ask them to install it for you. Anyway, i am glad is working find for you now.
Test notifications