Help meeee pleaseeeee

omargatito

Hi,
I have a problem on my alidropship site I have it on woocommerce the problem is when I select a theme woo, it does not install in addition when I import a product on my store the page is blank.

help me because I have been hanging around for a while and I would like to start.

HELP ME

Direct Webstore

Help meeee pleaseeeee
God I hate thread titles like that. No clue as to what the problem is at all. Probably the reason no one has replied to your thread after four days. The only reason I clicked on it is because I'm standing here waiting for a bus. lol ;)

FORUM TIP: State the problem in the thread title for more replies.

As to your problem ...
when I select a theme woo, it does not install
What is a "theme woo"? Exactly what theme is it and how are you trying to install it? Step by step. We are not mind readers. ;)

in addition when I import a product on my store the page is blank.
What page? The Import Page? Admin page? Product page? Completely blank? No headers or footers? More information needed. (or a screenshot)

It's really impossible to even know exactly what your problem is from your limited description, let alone supply a solution, so it would be best if you wrote to support@alidropship.com and give them ...

1. A clearer explanation of your problem.
2. The URL to your WP-Admin
3. Your Admin username and password

... and ask them to have a look.

Good luck

;)

Last edited:

omargatito

I installed woocommerce and I installed the plugin alidswoo_ion71 everything is fine just when I want to install a theme woo it gives me a basic background wordpress and when I import a product to my site it does not appear and the background stays the same, please help me thank you

Mar

I installed woocommerce and I installed the plugin alidswoo_ion71 everything is fine just when I want to install a theme woo it gives me a basic background wordpress and when I import a product to my site it does not appear and the background stays the same, please help me thank you
You still can't answer what is theme woo. Normally, you install the theme first before the plugins. It look like yours is the reverse. Have you sent email to support@aliropship.com? Your problem is still not clear.

Direct Webstore

What is a "theme woo"?
when I want to install a theme woo it gives me a basic background ...
"...when I want to install a theme, woo gives me a basic background ..." (NOW it makes sense)

It's amazing how much a missing comma and an extra unnecessary word can change the entire meaning of a sentence in English. lol

Your problem is still not clear.
Right.

Last edited: