help me with Page not found

rodrileo

I have the following problem this appears in almost all the predefined pages for example the "userlogin" "thankyou" etc ... in many more,

This is the error. "page not found" in several in the bar above

I leave sample images.

Attachments

• ayudaa.png
    ayudaa.png
    87 KB · Views: 23
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I have the following problem this appears in almost all the predefined pages for example the "userlogin" "thankyou" etc ... in many more,

This is the error. "page not found" in several in the bar above

I leave sample images.

Please make sure you've created a Login page in Dashboard => Pages.

Direct Webstore

We really need a big banner on top of this site with instructions on how to FIND and READ the knowledge base. Then this forum would be almost empty of people saying they have problems and are not happy with the plugin. I mean just about EVERY WP Plugin has documentation. Why don't people try to find it? Strange. LOL :)

tomrreid

I would say its because the Knowledge base is on a different URL and not displayed here on the forum. Maybe they can put a link in the menu?

rodrileo

We really need a big banner on top of this site with instructions on how to FIND and READ the knowledge base. Then this forum would be almost empty of people saying they have problems and are not happy with the plugin. I mean just about EVERY WP Plugin has documentation. Why don't people try to find it? Strange. LOL :)

It is better that you avoid this type of comments, the first thing I did was to find how to solve it before publishing. but I did not find it. I am happy with the complement nose that you speak, good day

Direct Webstore

... oh! ... and putting some flashing, blinking brightly coloured lights around the banner would be great too. Lol ... just joking. :)