Help me understanding with 2 different Version (Ali Orginal Vs Ali Woo)

inkopol

First of all I have read in the Knowledge Base section about these two.

I want to know why Ali Original have so many features that Ali Woo doesn't have.

I feel like using Ali Woo, is ripping me off because it doesn't have alot of features.

I don't want to reset all my website so I can use Ali Original.

Also, I have Flatsome Theme (which is compatible on both plugin), just in case you're wondering.

Christina

Administrator

I want to know why Ali Original have so many features that Ali Woo doesn't have.

I feel like using Ali Woo, is ripping me off because it doesn't have alot of features.

Also, I have Flatsome Theme (which is compatible on both plugin), just in case you're wondering.

AliDropship WooCommerce plugin has only the strictly necessary features because of the exceptional mechanism of WooCommerce itself. It was designed as a solution for full website customization, which is why there exist a specific plugin or tool for every specific management task. There isn’t such a thing as a universal plugin that would do ALL the desired job. Instead, a WooCommerce website owner is supposed to be skilled and inventive enough to independently source and install a separate plugin for every single one of his/her goals.

You can READ MORE in our Blog.

Mar

Most people, myself is one are having a problem switching to Alidropship Woo version from the original since it mean starting from scratch. On the contrary, the version for Woo has far more features than the original, in fact the two are incomparable when it is about features. I decided to switch to Woo version and start from scratch, I am using Flatsome theme, you said the theme is compatible to both plugin? I really doubt.