HELP! : Item ordered are not available anymore in aliexpress

Leovi

Hi there, please help me what should I do next, someone ordered on my website and already paid the item, but when I placed the order on Aliexpress the product is not anymore available. How should I tell my customer and how will I return to him/her his payment?...the payment is thru Paypal.

Thank you very much.

Attachments

• Item.jpg
    Item.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 17

jubran

Helpful tip: You can always use the graphic search feature in Google and Aliexpress. Just get the image of the product that is out of stock and go to google -> images -> upload your photo to the search bar by dragging it there and type in the search next to the image aliexpress and you'll see good amount of listings.

GKM Traders

Helpful tip: You can always use the graphic search feature in Google and Aliexpress. Just get the image of the product that is out of stock and go to google -> images -> upload your photo to the search bar by dragging it there and type in the search next to the image aliexpress and you'll see good amount of listings.

just type the product name in aliexpress search box :)

Leovi

Thanks guys for your help. I considered all your inputs but there's one little problem, the color that my buyer chose is not available to any seller from aliexpress...please help guys...thank you very much...