Help for your PAYPAL

TAM

hello, if you have any issue with paypal. i always here to help.

i hv more than 10yrs dealling with paypal.

Mark J.

Hello, good day. Newbie here. What's the usual solution for this paypal error msg:
Sorry, we can't complete your process this time. Pls return to the merchant and choose another way to pay.

Thank for the help.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-10-22-21-25-26.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-10-22-21-25-26.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 17

TAM

2 possibilities:

1st: the merchant account not proper setup or has issue with paypal.
2nd: payer's paypal account do not have enough money for the transaction. or the fund in the paypal account is not available yet or the fund is just available and still need to wait for cooling period. or the fund is in different currency. sometime if the fund is in A currency, it cannot pay for B currency item.

Mark J.

2 possibilities:

1st: the merchant account not proper setup or has issue with paypal.
2nd: payer's paypal account do not have enough money for the transaction. or the fund in the paypal account is not available yet or the fund is just available and still need to wait for cooling period. or the fund is in different currency. sometime if the fund is in A currency, it cannot pay for B currency item.

Thanks for the reply. Will review my settings for 1st. For 2nd: The case is we use credit card via paypal without logging in the account.

Ahm, for fund currency setting, are you referring to paypal currency setting?or the webstore.

Thanks a lot.

moonstuff

Thanks for the reply. Will review my settings for 1st. For 2nd: The case is we use credit card via paypal without logging in the account.

Ahm, for fund currency setting, are you referring to paypal currency setting?or the webstore.

Thanks a lot.

Hi Mark, have you solved you'r problem? I have that same.
Iv been checking 2checkout but when i turn off paypal in woocommerce then when i turn on credit cards payment in alidropship plugin settings i do not see any payment options on my site :(

TAM

Ya, paypal is very hard to work with. even sometime your fund is available but they do not allow you to use the fund. when u call to ask. they will say, your account is no problem. sometime even the agent that work in paypal they also dont know why. bcos paypal has too much of security to anti fraud. since many used paypal for illegal activities.

TAM

what u can do is to get more paypal accounts to switch them everytime before it reach $1000.
when the paypal is reach $1000 it will arlet the paypal security system to review your transaction.
i know someone offer paypal support to sell paypal verified acc, call service...

elsa

hi, i tried to generate my API. but it said that Paypal coldn't confirm that I was the account owner. How to solve this?

GaneaDaniel

Hi, I tried to generate my API. but it said that Paypal couldn't confirm that I was the account owner. How to solve this?
In PayPal after you login click on Profile(right)/Business Setup/ then click on Account setup(first is Payment setup) then down you should have Lift limits and move funds more easily
Here you need to click on the Lift Limits button on each task you have there to fulfill(now I do not have anything here except this limit: Debit or Credit Card Daily Withdrawal Limit $500.00 USD; because I have made all the tasks there).

Cosy

My niece used her credit card to purchase from my website and she keeps getting this error. She doesn't have a Paypal account. Please help. Thanks.

Attachments

• Payment Error.jpg
    Payment Error.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 9